Back to the Store
How To Order
- You can purchase cables and related parts online -- see the
- Telephone orders: Please call +1-408-986-0725. We are in the U.S.
Pacific time zone (PST/PDT).
- Fax orders: Fax the order or quote request to 1-408-986-0921.
- Email orders: Email the order or quote request to
firstname.lastname@example.org. We typically respond to e-mail orders the same business
- We accept company purchase orders, university purchase orders,
government orders, and
international orders (any country except those restricted for
export by the government of the United States).
- We accept major credit cards, and offer net 30 day terms to
companies that can provide credit references.
- We accept wire transfers, with a $15 transaction fee added to the
total of the balance due.
- We charge a 25% restocking fee for cables. Most of our cables are
made on demand; you'll want to do your research before ordering. Please
feel free to ask us for advice.
- For domestic orders, we use UPS ground as the standard shipping
method. UPS next day air, UPS second day air, Fedex, DHL, or post
office can be used per customer request.
- For international shipments, post office express mail (EMS) is the
standard shipping method. TNT, DHL, UPS, Fedex, and other shipping
methods can be used per customer request.
- For stock items, we deliver on the same day if the order is placed
before 2pm PST (Pacific Standard Time).
- For non-stock items, please contact
us for availability.